Blogs and Courses

So there's a new blog out there for writers and I'm interested to see how it will develop. I'll be watching closely Wordsmith Lane! It sounds really exciting.

'Wordsmith Lane will be launching this July, so stay tuned for some interviews with great writers, lessons on getting into the writing game, and all the latest news concerning the written word.'

I started this blog because I want to have greater contact with other writers and learn more about my own writing. So Wordsmith Lane sounds great.

Also I'm thinking about enrolling in a course at the CAE, the short story course. It's a fair whack of money though. I just work so much better with deadlines and other writers to inspire me. What do you think?

1 comments :: Blogs and Courses

  1. Hi darling. Thanks for the link, I thought Sarah was so sweet and enthusiastic. $269 is a bit of money but probably about the same as you would spend at Meredith, surely? ;) You could save for now and do it the next time around when you collect more material.

Post a Comment